Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

Wow, 2009 came and went didn't it? I can't believe how quickly time has begun to pass. At times it seems my life is spinning out of control! What an experience '09 was to me. So many things happened and so many things that I wanted to happen didn't, but what can I say, I am so blessed. God has been so good to me and my family. Sure we have had our fair share of heartaches and obstacles, good times, celebrations and shed our fair share of tears but we are still blessed.

Looking back from where I have been and where I am going I can only be humble. Of course I am not everything I want to be, or everything I should be, but with God's help I hopefully can be what He wants me to be.

I pray that all of my friends out there reading this can reflect on their lives and see how blessed they truly are, even if they dwell on how they want things to be and get depressed about how many times they may fall short of reaching their goals each and every person is blessed in some way.

So, here is to a fruitful, healthy, and happy 2010, I hope it is everything you want it to be, and it can be if you decide to make it happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment